The first game on today’s NCAA Final Four 2014 schedule could yield the next National Champion as Florida battles Connecticut in a live stream basketball (NCAA online) game, which has a TV start time of 6:09 p.m. EST (5:09 p.m. CST/4:089 p.m. CST3:09 p.m. PST) on TBS/TNT.
According to an April 5, 2014 SBN Game Day preview, AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas, will be the site for the first NCAA Final Four 2014 scheduled game of the evening between the top-ranked Florida Gators and the seventh-seeded Connecticut Huskies.
If SBN’s predictions are correct, UConn will punch its ticket into the 2014 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship Game to face the winner between the Kentucky Wildcats and the Wisconsin Badgers.
The author predicts that the Huskies will defeat the Gators tonight by a final score of 70-68. However, NCAA basketball oddsmakers see things playing out much differently this evening from the Lone Star State.
Moments removed from tipoff, Florida is listed as a -7-point ATS favorite against UConn [+7], and the OVER/UNDER is set at a combined total of 127 points. Also, straight-up betting lines have the Gators valued at -350 ML and the Huskies’ odds of an upset stand at +290 ML.
ATS Betting Action Prior to 2014 Final Four Schedule TV Time
- Florida Gators spread: 44 percent.
- UConn Huskies spread: 56 percent.
- OVER wagers: 748 units.
- UNDER wagers: 515 units.
ATS Trends Prior to NCAA Live Stream Online Game Feed
- Huskies are 4-0 in their last 4 games versus a team with a winning percentage above .600.
- Huskies are 5-0 in their last 5 non-conference games.
- Huskies are 4-0 in their last 4 games against teams with winning straight-up records.
- Gators are 4-1 in their last 5 Saturday games.
- Gators are 6-2 in their last 8 games against a team with a winning percentage above .600.
- Gators are 7-3 in their last 10 games following a straight-up win.
Florida vs. Connecticut 2014 NCAA Final Four Buzzer Beater
- Under is 5-0 in Connecticut’s last 5 games against Southeastern opponents.
- Under is 8-2 in Connecticut’s last 10 games following a straight-up win.
- Over is 4-1 in Connecticut’s last 5 NCAA Tournament games.
- Under is 14-5 in Florida’s last 19 Saturday games.
- Under is 5-2 in Florida’s last 7 overall.
- Under is 25-10 in Florida’s last 35 games against teams with a winning percentage above .600.
Will Florida continue its historic tear and secure its spot in the 2014 NCAA Men’s Basketball Championship Game, or does UConn have one more monumental upset in its bones and prove most bettors right as far as betting on them?
Don’t miss what is sure to be an instant classic. Tune to TNT or TBS to watch the action between UF and UConn live on your television sets. For those who cannot get to a TV there’s no need to worry!
Courtesy of NCAA.com, basketball fans around the world can watch this Final Four 2014 scheduled game on a desktop or a number of Internet mobile devices by clicking on the link provided above.