Heavensturn is coming to end tomorrow so get your horse gear before it goes a way. On a brighter note in case you have not heard Lightnings quests are supposed to come back on 2/11/14 so if you have not obtained all of your bohemian or your guardian corp gear, this is to celebrate Final Fantasy 13-3 Lightining returns's American Release
An Overview of A Realm Awoken
- There is a gentlemen quest where players follow an investigator on his adventures. You can obtain a famed final fantasy item seen in all games of the series called phoneix down.
- Players are able to help tow beastmen tribes to accumulate fame in that tribe to buy things in their shop
- PVP players are able to fight against each other in an arena based battle of 4 v 4 in order to gain wolf marks in order to get PVP gear.
- Free companies are now able to buy plots of land to build houses on them. Each major city has their own housing area.
- New dungeons such as crystal tower which is an 8 party dungeon.
- New extreme mode of primal fights
- New treasure hunting where adventures will be scouring the land for rare treasure maps and using their vague locations to find treasure.
- Haukke Manor & copperbell mines hard mode available