The final card for WWE "Elimination Chamber" has now been confirmed and put in solid place after the taping on Tuesday, Feb. 18, 2014, according to WrestleZone. A full card was already announced, but the kickoff match was confirmed at the Tuesday night taping and it is now set in place that former tag team partners Titus O'Neil and Darren Young will face off.
On the final road to "WrestleMania XXX," there is a lot that still needs to be settled, but the "Elimination Chamber" really gets things rolling.
Once the "Elimination Chamber" is over, it will be known who the WWE World Heavyweight champion is, and who will main event the "granddaddy of them all."
Tuesday night's taping confirmed that the PrimeTime Players are officially no more as their one-on-one grudge match will happen at the PPV. Titus O'Neil seems set on a championship, but he has to get past Darren Young first.
Here is the final card for WWE "Elimination Chamber":
- WWE World Heavyweight Championship Elimination Chamber: Randy Orton (c) vs. Sheamus vs. John Cena vs. Christian vs. Cesaro vs. Daniel Bryan
- Intercontinental Championship: Big E (c) vs. Jack Swagger
- Darren Young vs. Titus O'Neil
- The Shield vs. The Wyatt Family
- Batista vs. Alberto Del Rio
- WWE Tag Team Championship: New Age Outlaws (c) vs. The Usos
- Kickoff Match: The Brotherhood vs. Ryback & Curtis Axel
The card is always subject to change, but this is the finalized list of matches for WWE "Elimination Chamber" this Sunday.