The big WWE pay-per-view called "Night of Champions" puts all the titles on the line on Sunday, Sept. 15, 2013, and it is going to be a great one. After the results of "WWE SmackDown" on Friday night, the final card has been decided and This Is Really News revealed all of them for the fans.
Most of the matches for "Night of Champions" were already in place, but one more match was still confirmed on "SmackDown."
Dolph Ziggler has been beaten and bruised at the hands of The Shield for weeks, and it was kind of expected and rumored that he would face off with Dean Ambrose at the PPV. The WWE wouldn't announce it though, but finally did confirm the United States title match on Saturday, Sept. 14, 2013.
The biggest match of the night will obviously be the underdog Daniel Bryan facing off with WWE champion Randy Orton. Bryan obviously has the talent to be champion, but this new version of The Corporation may never allow it to happen again.
There are six matches on the card, but seven total if you count the kickoff tag-team turmoil match. The winner of that match will go on to "Night of Champions" to face The Shield for the titles.
The full card for WWE "Night of Champions" is listed below, but it is subject to change:
- Kickoff match with the winner facing The Shield: Tons of Funk vs. Prime Time Players vs. Real Americans vs. The Usos vs. 3MB
- WWE Championship: Randy Orton (c) vs. Daniel Bryan
- World Heavyweight Championship: Alberto Del Rio (c) vs. Rob Van Dam w/ Ricardo Rodriguez
- WWE United States Championship: Dean Ambrose (c) vs. Dolph Zigler
- WWE Tag Team Championship: The Shield (c) vs. Winners of WWE Kickoff Match
- Handicap Elimination Match for Intercontinental Championship: Curtis Axel and Paul Heyman vs. CM Punk
- WWE Divas Championship: AJ Lee (c) vs. Naomi vs. Brie Bella vs. Natalya