The Westin Beach Hotel and Spa, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida
Register by November 15th and Save $100
What Will You Miss if You Don't Attend the Data Governance Winter Conference?
- The opportunity to meet and network with professionals working in data governance
- 2011 Data Governance Best Practice Award Winner, Michele Koch from Sallie Mae demonstrating how to have an award winning Data Governance program
- Tutorials and workshops delivered by experts and successful practitioners in governance
- Real world case studies
- Opportunity to review the products of top vendors and service providers in the governance industry
- Keynotes from Robert S. Seiner, Gwen Thomas, and Keynote Panel, The Elephants in the Room-Big and Difficult Governance Issues, Moderator Peter Aiken
- A great reception sponsored by EMC
- The sunshine, warm weather and the beach at Ft. Lauderdale!
Register 3 and Get A Free Registration for a Fourth Team Member!
For every three people from your organization that pay and register for the entire event you will receive a free registration for a fourth team member! You must register the entire team together to take advantage of this offer.
Click here for more information.
For a complete agenda click here.Continuing Professional Education Credits
The Data Governance Winter Conference has been approved by the Institute for Certification of Computing Professionals (ICCP) for awarding contact hours to be credited to Recertification records of Certified Computing Professional (CCP), Associate Computing Professional (ACP), Certified Insurance Data Manager (CIDM), Certified Business Intelligence Professional (CBIP), and Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP). Can't Attend the Conference? Purchase the Conference CD
The conference CD including all conference tutorials and sessions are available for purchase for $495 USD.
Click here for more information and ordering.
We look forward to seeing you in sunny Florida!
DebTech International LLC