After suffering through the polar vortex, spring has brought the pollen vortex. With the long wet, winter, experts believe that this spring will bring more pollen. For allergy sufferers, the pollen vortex means that sneezing, sniffling and watery eyes are going to be prevalent. When all the plants bloom at once, the burst in pollen levels can make allergy season unbearable. The answer to this year's pollen vortex is the new Honeywell Bluetooth Smart True HEPA Allergen Remover.
The Honeywell Bluetooth Smart True HEPA Allergen Remover is the first air purifier that utilizes Bluetooth technology to track local pollen counts. With the free mobile app, the device will auto-adjust the cleaning levels to the pollen content in the area. Whether fighting mold or tree pollen, the device will adjust to better fight what is currently in the air.
Honeywell Bluetooth Smart True HEPA Allergen Remover features:
- Allergen Alert Settings – notify homeowners of outside pollen and mold levels in the neighborhood and surrounding area based on zip code
- Auto Operation – automatically adjusts cleaning levels for airborne allergens, based on local pollen and mold levels, and VOCs (volatile organic compounds)
- Proximity Sensor – automatically turns the air purifier on or off when the connected mobile device enters or leaves Bluetooth range (up to 30 feet or more)
- Custom Operation Schedules – allows users to create daytime or nighttime schedules based on sleep, time away, or time spent in a certain area of the home
- Filter Change Reminders – notifies users when the True HEPA filter has collected the maximum amount of allergens and irritants, including a quick web link for replacement filter purchases
Allergy suffers understand that indoor air quality can be affected by the outdoor allergens. Whether pollen is brought in on clothing or enters through an open window, the indoor air can benefit from allergen removal. This device works best in a medium sized room and can removes up to 99.97% of microscopic allergens. The goal is to stop the sniffling and kick allergens to the curb.
For the busy family, the app features of this device are very helpful. In our household, the auto-set feature is quite useful. Our device is set to clean at times when we aren't at home or late at night. Plus, if the air content changes, the app allows me to reset the cleaning type and schedule.
Occasionally, my husband likes to send me flowers. Unfortunately, some of the flowers can cause allergy problems for my son. The pollen, in lilies especially, can make his nose stuffy for days. With the Honeywell Bluetooth Smart True HEPA Allergen Remover running periodically throughout the day, my son hasn't had any reaction to the flowers (and there were about 100 flowers). For our household, this simple test proved the value of the device tenfold.
The Honeywell Bluetooth Smart True HEPA Allergen Remover is available exclusively at Best Buy stores nationwide for a suggested retail price of $269.99.
If your household is suffering from the pollen vortex, try the Honeywell Bluetooth Smart True HEPA Allergen Remover and escape from that allergy black hole.