For a modern take on the holiday wreath, why not create a ruffled one? This project can be completed in a few hours and will help add some glamor to your front door. Here the wreath is shown in snowy white, but bright cheery red, or glitter felt would be stunning alternatives too.
- Create a circle template that is 2.5-3 inches in diameter, or find a can that is similar in size to use as a template.
- Trace the template onto the felt using a pencil. Continue tracing until all the felt is covered in circles, and then cut out all the circles.
- Take a felt circle and fold it in half twice and place a pin in the bottom corner then attach the felt to the styrofoam wreath.
- Continue pinning the felt circles close together so that the wreath is fully covered.
- To hang the wreath cut a small length of ribbon and create a loop on the back of the wreath to hang it to the front door.
- 12-16 inch styrofoam wreath
- 3-4 yards of felt
- Box of fabric pins
- Can (or circle template 2.5-3 inches in diameter)