Yesterday's Fertility Focus Telesummit featured wonderful presentations on natural ways to boost your fertility by Hethir Rodriguez, and Sarah Holland walked us through an EFT session.
Today's schedule will be just as great with the following two sessions:
1. Clare and Donovan Blake - How to Balance Hormones & Optimise the Function of the Torso for Fertility Using Fertility Massage & Exercise
- Discover the importance of massaging the reproductive & digestive systems along with the lower back, and the role it plays with regards to fertility.
- The benefits Fertility Massage has on common reproductive & digestive complaints including endometriosis, painful & irregular periods, clots, constipation, IBS etc.
- What the signs & symptoms of a misplaced uterus are and how this can affect your fertility.
- How the type of exercise you do influences hormones & fertility.
- The role of core strength & stability from pre-conception through pregnancy to post partum.
Clare & Donovan Blake are a husband and wife team who combine over 35 years of experience, passion & knowledge in Natural Health. They designed the Natural Fertility Program to provide couples with a complete, natural approach to infertility. Clare is an Australian trained Naturopathic Doctor specializing in Women's Natural Health & Fertility. She combines Naturopathic medicine (Nutrition, Western Herbalism, Flower Essences & Homoeopathy) with other modalities including Fertility (Abdominal Sacral) Massage, Billings Ovulation Method and Holistic Bodywork Therapies to provide a multi-dimensional approach to Natural Health & Fertility. Donovan holds a MSc in Exercise & Nutrition, with over 25 years in the industry he is a highly skilled Exercise Physiologist & Nutritionist. They've taught and practiced in Australia and throughout the UK. Their websites are www.naturalfertilityprogram.co.uk, www.fertilitymassage.co.uk and www.donovanblake.co.uk
Listen to Clare and Donovan speak LIVE on today, Tuesday, 12th February at 1pm Mountain time.
2. The Fertility Reflexology Network - How Reflexology Can Support Your Fertility
- What Reflexology is and how it works.
- Why reflexology is a popular choice for fertility issues.
- When you should and shouldn't use reflexology for your fertility.
- Learn how reflexology has helped others conceive their babies.
- How to find a reflexologist to support your fertility.
Sarah Holland is the founder of the Fertility Reflexology Network, and on this call welcomes three of her students; Rakhee Shah, also a Fertility Reflexology tutor, Jackie Peasnell, and Lesley Estran. The Fertility Reflexology Network provided high quality training for qualified reflexologists, and on-going training and support for their students. An online register of Certified Fertility Reflexologists can be found at
Listen to Sarah, Rakhee, Jackie and Lesley speak LIVE today, Tuesday, 12th February at 3pm Mountain time.
Remember that these sessions are being recorded and will then be available to listen to for 24 hours after.
Click Here To Sign Up For All 10 Presentations