Skip to main content
Report this ad

See also:

Ferguson cop beaten ‘nearly unconscious’ by Michael Brown before shooting

The Ferguson cop was beaten by Michael Brown so badly that Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson sustained severe facial injuries including a bone fracture near one eye. The beating of the Ferguson cop by Brown left Wilson “nearly unconscious” just moments before Wilson fired his gun and killed Brown, reports The SpreadIt on Aug. 22.

Ferguson cop beaten ‘nearly unconscious’ by Michael Brown before shooting
Photo by Joe Raedle/Getty Images

“The Assistant (Police) Chief took him to the hospital, his face all swollen on one side,” said an insider source close to the department's top brass to Fox News. Darren Wilson was “beaten very severely.” During the past week, the insider source reasserted that the Ferguson cop was badly beaten and that the officer had sustained a fractured eye socket during the altercation between him and Brown. However, while the source claims that there is evidence of the injuries – no evidence has been shared so far with the public.

“The source claims that there is ‘solid proof’ that there was a struggle between Brown and Wilson for the policeman’s firearm, resulting in the gun going off – although it still remains unclear at this stage who pulled the trigger. Brown started to walk away according to the account, prompting Wilson to draw his gun and order him to freeze. Brown, the source said, raised his hands in the air, and turned around saying, ‘What, you're going to shoot me?’"

“According to the well-placed source, Wilson was coming off another case in the neighborhood on Aug. 9 when he ordered Michael Brown and his friend Dorain Johnson to stop walking in the middle of the road because they were obstructing traffic. However, the confrontation quickly escalated into physical violence, the source said. ‘They ignored him and the officer started to get out of the car to tell them to move,’ the source said. ‘They shoved him right back in, that’s when Michael Brown leans in and starts beating Officer Wilson in the head and the face.’ At that point, the source told, the 6-foot-4, 292-pound Brown charged Wilson, prompting the officer to fire at least six shots at him, including the fatal bullet that penetrated the top of Brown's skull, according to an independent autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family.”

Since the fatal shooting of Michael Brown on Aug. 9, the country has been in an uproar. Suburban Ferguson turned for days into a symbol for the deep-rooted and ongoing conflict between an apparently dominating urban police and an oppressed and misrepresented minority population. While watching residents clash with armored tanks, assault rifles, police dogs, fired tear gas, and rubber bullets, one has to wonder – why is the “solid proof” of officer Wilson’s injuries being withheld from the public?

Would not just one picture of the Ferguson cop having been beaten by Michael Brown made a difference; maybe even brought some understanding or even compassion among all the protesters? Why is such crucial information and physical evidence being withheld from the public and the media? Ferguson Police Chief Thomas Jackson ordered Wilson’s dashboard and body cameras, but as of Aug. 20, Fox News reports that they “had only recently arrived and had not yet been deployed.” A spokesman for the St. Louis County Police Department uses the infamous “this is an ongoing investigation” to withhold information in regard to whether Wilson required medical treatment or not, and Edward Magee, a spokesman for St. Louis County Prosecutor Robert McCullough, is justifying the withholding of information because “the nature of the evidence” will be revealed to a grand jury.

"We'll present every piece of evidence we have, witness statements, et cetera, to the grand jury, and we do not release any evidence or talk about evidence on the case.” With so much uproar happening in the United States both in support of officer Wilson and Michael Brown -- why not?

Report this ad