Call it part of that "new tone" we've heard so much about. While Rep. Cathy McMorris Rodgers, R-Wash., was delivering the GOP response to the State of the Union Tuesday, feminist comedian Laura Levites issued a vile profane tweet saying she wanted to "rip out" McMorris Rodgers' uterus and "eat it."
"I want to rip out the uterus of that pro life C**t Cathy McMorris Rodgers and eat it, so I can see the surprised look on her frigid face," she tweeted.
Some of her followers thought the message of hate was funny and profound.
"I want to retweet that because I know you're kidding but I know 90% of my followers would write you death threats," one person said.
Levitas responded, saying her detractors "need to get a sense of humor."
According to a post at Truth Revolt, Levitas said in another tweet she would "pray" for her opponents, but went on to double-down on her original comment.
"I don't have to be nice to any woman that is #prolife I will fight to defend the rights and ownership of my Vagina till the death," she added.
She also claimed that it was feminists who made it possible for McMorris Rodgers to serve in Congress.
But that wasn't all, as she demonstrated her ability to use profanity to offend others.
"Apparently, I offended a bunch of C**ts tonight by using the word C**t," she tweeted.
This is not the first time liberals have targeted conservative women with such vile, hateful messages.
Recently, gay sex columnist Dan Savage said he hopes Sarah Palin chokes on a cinnamon bun, while others wished she would be murdered on the set of her new outdoor program.
In 2012, we reported that Randi Rhodes said she wanted to cut the ovaries out of conservative women.
In February 2011, we first said that liberalism, at its core, is an ideology based on hate and rage. Some, like Savage, have gone to extremes, expressing a desire to see all Republicans and conservatives dead.
On practically any given day, liberals like Levitas prove our original assertion correct.
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Liberalism remains an ideology of genocidal hate and rage
- Silent consent: Dem. Reps Jackson Lee, Schakowsky refuse to condemn Bill Maher
- Liberal talker Mike Malloy says he wants GOP 'literally dead'
- Gay sex columnist to Bill Maher: I wish all Republicans were f-----g dead
- Liberal talk show hosts display hatred on radio and television
- Hollywood kills Tea Partiers, Christians in movie 'God Bless America'
- Do liberals really want a second civil war in America?
- Is liberal rhetoric responsible for Family Research Council shooting?
- Gay sex columnist Dan Savage says he hopes Sarah Palin chokes on cinnamon bun