Just for Kids was the first big SeaWorld Orlando event of 2013, and it continues through February 2. You won't have to wait long for the very next event at the park, as Bands, Brew & BBQ kicks off on the very next Saturday, February 9.
Bands, Brew & BBQ at SeaWorld Orlando pretty much lives up to its name. There's plenty of cold beer and BBQ vendors from which to choose. You'll discover the choice isn't easy as the tasty scent hits your nostrils and your taste buds kick into high gear. This year's participants include Tony Roma’s, Cecil’s Texas Style Bar B Q, and Sonny’s Bar-B-Q. If you can't choose from among the wide selection of brew, including craft beers, there's a sampler package just for you.
Bands are part of the event's name, too, and they appear every Saturday and Sunday at SeaWorld Orlando through March 17. Here's a full list of the concerts, which are all included with regular park admission:
- Saturday, February 9 Chris Young with Jerrod Niemann
- Sunday, February 10 Merle Haggard
- Saturday, February 16 The Beach Boys
- Sunday, February 17 Styx
- Saturday, February 23 Big & Rich
- Sunday, February 24 Third Eye Blind
- Saturday, March 2 Daryl Hall & John Oates
- Sunday, March 3 Darius Rucker
- Saturday, March 9 Michael McDonald
- Sunday, March 10 Josh Turner
- Saturday, March 16 Rodney Atkins with Uncle Kracker
- Sunday, March 17 Sheryl Crow
You can even buy a VIP package for this SeaWorld event that includes a meal and reserved concert seating if you want the most seamless experience possible. You can find a slideshow from 2012 by going to this article.
For information on another event that starts on February 9, continue on to learn more about Mardi Gras at Universal Studios Florida.