Calling all Nutella lovers! This is your day to proclaim your obsession for this creamy chocolaty hazelnut spread. World Nutella Day began in 2007 by Sara Rosso, an American writer and photographer who lives in Italy. Her love affair with Nutella began on her first trip to Italy in 1994 when she first got a taste of this delicious spread. It was so good she decided to dedicate a whole day in honor of this versatile snack. Want to participate in this tasty day?
- Make your own unique recipe using Nutella
- Take pictures / upload videos and blog about your own love for Nutella. Include links to Ms. Adventures in Italy, Bleeding Espresso, World Nutella Day, and paste the official Nutella Day badge.
- Email email@example.com with subject “Nutella Day Entry” and please include your name, the name of your blog, your post URL/permalink.
- Tweet how you love Nutella and include hashtag #nutelladay
- Proclaim your love on Facebook by becoming a fan of the World Nutella Day Facebook page.
- Upload shots of your unique Nutella creation and tag photos with #nutelladay
- Pin it on Pinterest
Enjoy some of these Nutella recipes!
***Enjoyed this article, comment and subscribe!***