Join the Upper East Siders for one last round of juicy gossip and scandals in Gossip Girl: The Complete Sixth and Final Season, the CW television series based on Cecily von Ziegesar’s book series. The series’ final season kicks off with Blair offering her heart to Chuck and trying to prove herself to her mother by making sure her new Waldorf Designs is a success. Meanwhile Chuck is determined to dig into his father’s past -- driving a wedge into Bart and Lily’s relationship until one of his closest allies betrays him. Dan has decided to write a new tell-all book with no desire to remain anonymous anymore. Nate is dead set on figuring out who Gossip Girl really is so he can make a name for himself and The Spectator. When Serena goes off the grid, the gang become so worried they band together to find her -- shocked by their discovery. All the lies, betrayals and drama build up to a spectacular series finale where characters from past seasons return for a fashionable farewell and the true identity of Gossip Girl is finally revealed.
Special features include a gag reel, unaired scenes, Gossip Girl Prequel: It Had To Be You audio download, series retrospective and “A Big Farewell to Our Upper East Siders” featurette.
Also releasing on the same day is Gossip Girl: The Complete Series DVD set, which contains all six juicy seasons.
- “Gone Maybe Gone” - After a brief encounter abroad, Chuck and Blair make a promise to each other about their relationship, which leaves them once again apart. Dan, with some help from an unlikely ally, Georgina, is writing a scathing tell-all book that can only mean trouble. As the sole head of The Spectator, Nate is making his own decisions and is ready to go up against Gossip Girl. As word spreads that Serena is missing, the gang bands together to find her and are shocked by what they find.
- “High Infidelity” - Trying to prove herself in adult society, Serena hosts the Central Park Conservancy's big gala, of which she is now the newest Board Member, and she and Nate both learn something shocking about their significant others. Blair prepares to debut her new fashion line, but a rival from her past holds the key to her future. With the help of Georgina, Dan lands some meetings with publishers, but he must decide if he is willing to sacrifice his integrity in order to get his work published. Meanwhile, Chuck tries to persuade Amira to help him look into his father's past, even if it means jeopardizing Lily and Bart's relationship.
- “Dirty Rotten Scoundrels” - Feeling the pressure to make her first Waldorf Designs fashion show a success, Blair must rely on help from an unlikely source, but some unexpected scheming causes a scandal on the runway. Serena discovers that befriending Steven's daughter Sage is trickier than she thought, especially when she is forced to put her issues with Blair aside to make Sage happy. Nate publishes Dan's first serialized article causing a stir and producing a serious threat. Meanwhile, Chuck begins to look into the clue that Amira left behind, which may help uncover what Bart is hiding.
- “Portrait of a Lady Alexander” - Chuck's continued investigation into his father's dealings leads him to an unlikely event with Manhattan's elite, where he hopes to find the one person who can tell him the truth about Bart. Serena and Steven decide to reveal their romantic histories so they aren't surprised by anything, but neither was prepared for what they uncovered. With The Spectator in jeopardy after Dan decided to publish elsewhere, Nate must make a difficult decision to keep it in business. Meanwhile, Georgina pushes Dan to choose a worthy person to date to boost his image, but he finds himself drawn in a different direction.
- “Monstrous Ball” - After Eleanor gives Blair an ultimatum, Blair is even more determined to remedy Waldorf Designs' problems by making a splash with a dress at the upcoming Cotillion, but a shocking revelation at the ball affects everyone. Serena becomes worried about Steven's attitude toward her, but after some investigating she discovers the surprising reason why. Chuck finds an unlikely ally as he tries to drive a wedge between Bart and Lily's relationship to help expose his father's secret. Meanwhile, Dan publishes another article, but the effect is just the opposite of what he was hoping for.
- “Where the Vile Things Are” - Blair gets ready for her mother's imminent arrival, but is unprepared for the set of demands her mother puts upon her. Serena volunteers to help Dan find a new place to live, but their time together brings up unexpected emotions. With Ivy's help, Chuck discovers there is evidence incriminating his father in illegal activities and enlists the help of Nate to retrieve it. Meanwhile, Rufus and Ivy are excited about their art gallery opening until they find an empty RSVP list and must scramble to find another way to make the event a success.
- “Save the Last Chance” - Serena and Dan realize that they need to make amends with the people they have wronged. Blair has one last chance to prove to her mother her worth as a fashion designer and with Serena's help, comes up with a plan to make her line the "it" look for Sage and her friends. Chuck is close to getting the evidence he needs against his father, until one of his closest allies reveals his plan to Bart.
- “It’s Really Complicated” - Serena and Dan decide to throw their first Thanksgiving together, inviting only their closest friends, but everyone seems to have their own agenda for attending. Feeling defeated by his father, Chuck begins a downward spiral, leaving Blair to find a solution to his problems. Meanwhile, Dan has written his latest exposé, but he must make a tough decision whether to publish it, knowing it could destroy a close friendship.
- “The Revengers” - After a run-in with an increasingly paranoid Bart, Blair grows alarmingly concerned for Chuck's safety. However, feeling confident that his father will never hurt him, Chuck makes a deal that could change his life. Wanting to make things better for Chuck, Blair devises a plan with the help of Serena, Georgina and Sage to try and get what they need out of Bart. Meanwhile, Nate's financial dilemma finally lands him in a place that he never thought he would be.
- “New York, I Love You XOXO” - The Series Finale begins with the stars and executive producers bidding farewell to the Upper East Side in a look back at the show's many unforgettable moments. Then, in a fashionable farewell to remember, our favorite Upper East Siders join forces for one last soiree, and the shocking identity of Gossip Girl is finally revealed.
- Blake Lively as Serena van der Woodsen
- Leighton Meester as Blair Waldorf
- Penn Badgley as Dan Humphrey
- Chace Crawford as Nate Archibald
- Ed Westwick as Chuck Bass
- Kaylee DeFer as Ivy Dickens
- Kelly Rutherford as Lily Bass
- Matthew Settle as Rufus Humphrey
- Kristen Bell as Gossip Girl (voice)
- Zuzanna Szadkowski as Dorota Kishlovsky
- Yin Chang as Nelly Yuki
- Robert John Burke as Bartholomew "Bart" Bass
- Sofia Black D'Elia as Natasha "Sage" Spence
- Nan Zhang as Kati Farkas
- Alice Callahan as Jessica Leitenberg
- Andrea Gabriel as Amira Abbar
- William Baldwin as William van der Woodsen
- Hina Abdullah as Iman Hassan
- Barry Watson as Steven Spence
- Michelle Trachtenberg as Georgina Sparks
- Taylor Momsen as Jenny Humphrey
- Connor Paolo as Eric van der Woodsen
- Margaret Colin as Eleanor Waldorf-Rose
- Wallace Shawn as Cyrus Rose
- Sam Robards as Howard "The Captain" Archibald
- Desmond Harrington as Jack Bass
- Tamara Feldman as Poppy Lifton
- Kristen Bell as herself
- Jessica Szohr as Vanessa Abrams
- Katie Cassidy as Juliet Sharp
- Ella Rae Peck as Lola Rhodes
- Willa Holland as Agnes Andrews
- Rachel Bilson as herself
- Lisa Loeb as herself
- Michael Bloomberg as himself
- A Big Farewell to Our Upper East Siders - Gossip Girl cast and crew bid farewell to this successful series about sex, secrets and high society.
- Gossip Girl Series Retrospective
- Gossip Girl Prequel: It Had To Be You Audiobook Download
- Unaired Scenes
- Gag Reel
- Best Buy: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- BJ's Wholesale Club: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Blockbuster: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- FYE: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Kmart: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Toys 'R' Us: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Target: New York City locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Walmart: Long Island locations or use the store locator for other areas.
- Amazon.com charges sales tax for all New York shipping addresses.