After plenty of research the results are in. The editors of various fashion magazines, spas, estheticians, makeup artists, cosmetic companies and women across the country have voted and here are the top five facials (in no particular order) and the benefits they provide.
1. Gold Facials. This technique provides skin whitening and contains anti aging components. Gold dust, gold powder and gold foil is melted with heat and applied to the skin.
2. Pearl Facial. This procedure leaves skin naturally glowing. Pearl powder contains amino acids and calcium which help fight pigmentation and discoloration of the skin. It also rejuvenates skin's appearance and promotes cell renewal.
3. Fruit Facial. This works best for oily skin and also a great exfoliant. This technique keeps the skin supple and usually contain herbal infusions as well as fruit such as pineapple, papaya and strawberries. This keeps the skin hydrated and full of moisture.
4. Diamonds. This decadent facial removes dead skin cells and acts as a exfoliant as well. Diamond powder removes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Leaves the skin with a natural, healthy glow.
5. Wine. This unique facial is for normal skin. It removes tans and hydrates the skin leaving it rejuvenated and supple.