On Thursday, we reported that Ryan Rotela, a devout Mormon attending Florida Atlantic University, was suspended for refusing to "stomp" on a piece of paper with the name "Jesus" written on it. The professor involved in that incident, Dr. Deandre Poole, has been identified as the vice chair of the Palm Beach County Democratic Party, BizPac Review reported.
According to BizPac Review, Dr. Poole's connection to the local Democratic Party was not revealed by the so-called mainstream media.
While his association with the local party has been made known by a number of conservative blogs and websites, the media has so far failed to report it.
BizPac Review added that the professor's actions "add fire to an already-disturbing pattern of hate coming out of the local party."
According to Tom Tillison, Mark Siegel, the former chairman of the local Party, had to resign last September after claiming at the Democratic National Convention that pro-Israel Christians want to see Jews “slaughtered."
“Oh no, the Christians just want us to be there so we can all be slaughtered and converted and bring on the second coming of Jesus Christ,” he is quoted as saying.
Evelyn Garcia, a Democratic Executive Committee member from Palm Beach County, left her post after accusing Israel of “crimes against humanity” and running “mass concentration prison camps,” Tillison added.
Last September, we reported that Democrats "booed" restoring the word "God" in their platform three times and rejected gift baskets from Christian churches, citing their views on women's issues and abortion.
"It is inconceivable that so much religious intolerance can be originating from one locale," Tillison wrote.
"There is little doubt that the secular progressive mentality has taken hold in the Democratic Party and has come to dominate its leadership’s thinking," he added.
- DNC rejects Christian gift baskets, cite views on women's rights, abortion
- Florida college student allegedly suspended for not 'stomping on Jesus'
- Democrats remove 'God' from DNC platform, insert Obama's name over 100 times
- Democrats boo restoration of God, Jerusalem to party platform
- Liberalism: An ideology of rage and hate
- Texas Democratic Party leader, blogger calls for shooting NRA members
- Poster at DNC convention calls Barack Obama 'prophesy fulfilled'
- The case against re-electing Barack Hussein Obama, part 3