Fast Eddie's opened its doors on March 8, 2012, and has proven to be a great place to eat delicious, affordable food in a fun and dynamic environment.
Fast Eddie's has something for everyone.
Once in the sports cafe, the environment immediately transports you into another dimension where worries and concerns are left behind.
Lunch, dinner, happy hour, girl's night, guy's night, sports night, office celebrations, meetings gatherings, sporting teams celebrations, Red Hats gatherings and birthday parties are just a few of the many festivities to be celebrated at the sports cafe.
Inside there's a full bar and tables, 15 flat screen TVs surrounding all walls, where you can watch your favorite sporting events.
Sit outside where you there are two televisions, great music and the ambiance of a beautiful day or brilliant night.
Fast Eddie's is a sports bar that is equipped to accommodate any group event. Big or small groups can gather in a private room capable of seating 60 people or the patio where there are two flat screen televisions and a wonderful sound system.
- Stuffed Mushrooms, caps stuffed with spinach, artichokes, bacon and cream cheese. Baked just right drizzled with garlic butter and sprinkled with Parisian and Romano cheese.
- The God Father's Brochetta Plate, warm garlic bread served with fresh mozzarella, homemade tomato and basil salads for topping along with balsamic vinegar on the side.
- Ultimate Nachos
- Jalapeno Poppers
- Chicken wings with flavors like, dry ranch rub, mild, spicy, hot, garlic Parmesan and many others.
- The best chicken wings in town make for a perfect lunch.
- Cuban sandwich
- Soup and salad
- Soup/salad and half a sandwich
- Ed's ultimate chili which includes fresh ground beef, tomatoes and veggies all slow cooked and seasoned to perfection all served up with fresh Jalapeno peppers and cheddar cheese.
- The Italian Stallion, stuffed with smoked ham, salami, pepperoni and provalone cheese. Topped with a homemade olive salad, remoulade sauce and toasted to perfection.
- The "Fuhgeddaboudit" Philly Steak and cheese, shaved rib eye stea, pepporoni, green peppers, mushrooms and onions with melted white American cheese.
- Cajun Sausage and Peppers
- Giant juicy burgers - any way you want it.
- The Veggie Grill
- Crazy Cajun chicken salad
And these are just the highlights.
Their weekly lunch menu include specials that can't be beat. Delicious and cheap, perfect for anyone looking for a break from the busy day.
Originally from South Carolina, Gallup moved to Atlanta when he was 6-years-old and never went back.
The Gallups selected Acworth as their main location for Fast Eddie's because they live in the area and liked the opportunity to be conveniently located off of Cobb Parkway.
"The restaurant is named after my father Ed whose nickname is Fast Eddie," Gallup said, "My wife Diane and I put the restaurant together."
Gallup expressed how fortunate he feels knowing he has a great customer base and amazing staff: General Manager Bob McClellan, Cindy Lamme, previously with Ernie's Steakhouse, and the rest of the hard working, enthusiastic gang.
Clay Gallup and his wife, owners of the sports bar want to make sure that every patron leaves with a full stomach and a big smile.
Looking for a quick escape or a place to watch the game Fast Eddie's Sports Bar is the place to be. When you go to Fast Eddie's you'll feel your business is appreciated and you will not be disappointed.
For more information please visit: Fast Eddie's Sports Cafe. Planning an event call Clay Gallup at #770-529-5191 or email him at, Clay Gallup. You can also find them on Facebook Fast Eddie's Sports Cafe
Mention this article and get a discount on group or special events.