Fashion Week in New York official kicks off tomorrow (September 5th) at 9AM and designers will be showcasing 2014 Spring fashions and accessories. So what are the sneak previews revealing for us about 2014?
It's being reported that structured handbags with top handles will be in fashion, booties will continue to show up in Spring footwear, hats (especially exaggerated fedoras) will make a come back, patterned suits will be on trend as will a variety of hem lengths. Additionally, Fashion Snoops report that warm, cool and neutral tones will be the color pallet for Spring and Summer 2014.
Schedule for Mercedes - Benz Fashion Week for Thursday, September 5, 2013 (quoted from mbfashionweek.com)
- "9AM NICHOLAS K at STUDIO
- 9:30-10:30AM DAVID TLALE at BOX
- 10AM BCBGMAXAZRIA at THEATRE
- 11AM RICHARD CHAI at STAGE 1PM SUPIMA at STUDIO
- 2PM TADASHI SHOJI at STAGE
- 2:30-3:30PM CANDELA at BOX
- 3PM DESIGUAL at THEATRE
- 5PM MARISSA WEBB at STUDIO 6PM THE ART INSTITUTE OF NEW YORK CITY at STAGE"
For more information including schedules please visit: http://www.mbfashionweek.com/schedule/