Time for Fabulous Fashion Friday where we take a look at a Plus Sized Bloggers, who have an eye for fashion. Today's guest is Vivi N. She is a Nigerian-American Washington, DC native currently living in the DC metropolitan area. Her blog, Heart, Print & Style, is a lifestyle blog that chronicles her personal style, fashion and beauty events within the DC metro area; and her hobbies and interests. By the way, she still reps hard for the Backstreet Boys. (No judging!)
Here's what she had to say about
- What makes your Heart, Print & Style different from other blogs? I like to think that that one of the main reasons why my readers come back for more is my voice. I try to keep my blog as genuine and light as possible. Then you can factor in my style. Finally, I love to highlight my city. So I try my best to do so through the various events I attend. As a young fellow by the name of Young Jeezy said, "I put on for my city."
- How would you describe the typical woman you're writing for? The typical women I am writing for is one that just want to see some good styling. No matter your size, one that knows that you can put a look together from anywhere. Be it from a thrift store to an independent online store to a designer store.
- What do you think is going to be the fashion accessory for the fall? It's a draw between top handle bags and smooth rings.
- Where do you love to shop? Oh, boy. Where do I even begin? My top three are thrift/vintage stores, Old Navy and ASOS.
- What is the biggest shopping problem your audience faces, and what advice do you give them? The biggest shopping problem I feel my audience faces is probably wanting to try a particular trend but being hesitant to do so. I should know because I have that same problem, too! Now, I am not a trendy person but there is no way one can simply ignore a few cute trends when it comes around. My advice would be to just give it a try BUT when you do give it a try, remember to find the items that works best for your body.
You can follow Vivi N. on Twitter and Instragram. Like her Facebook page. Sidenote: check out her blog Heart, Print & Style to see her trying out some white jeans for the first time (and rocking them!).
Be sure to check back next Friday for another addition to Fashion Forward Fridays. If you have know a plus-sized blogger you'd like to see featured, please email me at: email@example.com. Stay fabulous ladies!