Founded in 2011 by two former Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal divers, Bullets2Bandages seeks to merge fashion, utility, and social consciousness by offering products that honor those who have served our country. By hiring veterans, manufacturing locally, and donating 15% of its profits to veteran charities, Bullets2Bandages gives back to the people and organizations who deserve our thanks and support. The clothing from Bullets2Bandages is not only a thank you to your body, because the fabric is so soft and caressing, but you're thanking your country by purchasing and wearing it with pride. The art on the shirts and tshirt is very American and very fashionable. The brand carries accessories and clothing for both men and women. They are also famous for their bottle openers which are 100% made in the USA from once-fired, military grade .50 caliber and 7.62mm brass casings.
Bullets2Bandages Company Goals –strives to be the leader in socially responsible companies.While the goal of every business is to be profitable, there is still a place for businesses of all types to give something back, not only to our local community, but also to our country. We aim to build a brand that symbolizes GIVING THANKS to veterans.
1. Get every American to post a Thank You message for our veterans.
2. Build partnerships with local and national businesses to raise money for veteran’s charities.
3. Share important information about the veteran community.
4. Be a leader in socially responsible companies.
5. Prove that successful entrepreneurs will flourish by doing GOOD.