Denver's Peyton Manning is No. 1 and Drew Brees of New Orleans is No. 2, but you might be surprised when you see the quarterbacks occupying the No. 3 through No. 10 spots.
The Michigan Gnome and I evaluated each quarterback based on the following criteria:
- statistics for this season
- performance in the last four games
- strength of schedule he and his team face in weeks 15 through 17.
Here are the top 10 quarterbacks that will be extremely productive for their team and your fantasy football team for the remainder of the season.
- Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
- Drew Brees, New Orlean Saints
- Cam Newton, Carolina Panthers
- Nick Foles, Philadelphia Eagles
- Matthew Stafford, Detroit Lions
- Philip Rivers, San Diego Chargers
- Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys
- Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks
- Ben Roethlisberger, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Andrew Luck, Indianapolis Colts
We did not include top-notch quarterbacks like Aaron Rodgers of Green Bay and Jay Cutler of Chicago, because they are still listed as "Out" and their expected return dates to football are still unknown.
Feel free to share your feedback, insights, suggestions or questions by commenting on this article, tweeting me @denimartin, or by sending an email to email@example.com.