Denver quarterback Peyton Manning still managed 31 fantasy points in the week #7 loss to the Indianapolis Colts.
You start Manning against the Redskins and you also start Kansas City running back Jamaal Charles and Cowboys wide receiver Dez Bryant in week #8.
Running back Jamaal Charles has been a key reason that the Kansas City Chiefs are undefeated (7-0) and the No. 1 team in the AFC West. He has 145 fantasy points, eight touchdowns and 898 total yards of offense.
Dallas wide receiver Dez Bryant is the No. 3 wide receiver in fantasy football. He has six touchdowns, 42 catches and 589 yards receiving.
As we have all season, this week's fantasy football picks are dedicated to the memory of Spaz, the magnificent football predicting cat, who died at the age of 15 earlier this year. Here are "Spaz's Super Duper Start 'em This Week Studs."
SPAZ'S SUPER DUPER START 'EM THIS WEEK STUDS
- Quarterback - Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos (30 points)
- Running back #1 - Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs (20)
- Running back #2 - Knowson Moreno, Denver Broncos (19)
- Wide receiver #1 - Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys (17)
- Wide receiver #2 - Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions (16.5)
- Wide receiver #3 - Jordy Nelson, Green Bay Packers (16)
- Tight end - Vernon Davis, San Francisco 49ers (15)
- Defense/Special Teams - Kansas City Chiefs (19)
- Kicker - Stephen Gostkowski, New England Patriots (12)
We've listed the studs and now here are the duds.
DENI'S DON'T YOU DARE START THEM THIS WEEK DUDS
- Quarterback - Chad Henne, Jacksonville Jaguars
- Running back #1 - Daniel Thomas, Miami Dolphins
- Running back #2 - Tashard Choice, Buffalo Bills
- Wide receiver #1 - David Nelson, New York Jets
- Wide receiver #2 - Jerricho Cotchery, Pittsburgh Steelers
- Wide receiver #3 - Sidney Rice, Seattle Seahawks
- Tight end - Jared Cook, St. Louis Rams
- Defense/Special Teams - Minnesota Vikings
- Kicker - Josh Brown, New York Giants
The Michigan Gnome selected the following "Sleepers" for Week #8. They are the players worth reconsidering before you finish your lineup card for the 8th week of fantasy football.
MICHIGAN GNOME'S SLEEPERS FOR WEEK #8
- Quarterback - Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals
- Running back #1 - Giovani Bernard, Cincinnati Bengals
- Running back #2 - DeAngelo Williams, Carolina Panthers
- Wide receiver #1 - Larry Fitzgerald, Arizona Cardinals
- Wide receiver #2 - Marques Colston, New Orleans Saints
- Wide receiver #3 - Hakeem Nicks, New York Giants
- Tight end - Kyle Rudolph, Minnesota Vikings
- Defense/Special Teams - Pittsburgh Steelers
- Kicker - Dan Carpenter, Buffalo Bills
Feel free to share your feedback, insights, suggestions or questions by commenting on this article, tweeting me @denimartin, or by sending an email to email@example.com.