You can pencil in 30 fantasy points for Denver quarterback Peyton Manning in their week #7 game against the Indianapolis Colts.
Though the Colts (4-2) are in first place in the AFC South division, Manning averages 35 fantasy points a game, has thrown 22 touchdown passes and tossed only two interceptions. Plus the Broncos (6-0) need a win to put pressure on the AFC West's undefeated Kansas City Chiefs.
Running backs Adrian Peterson (aka "AP") and Jamaal Charles may not be as productive as Manning, but they have been extremely consistent scorers in fantasy football this year. Week #7 should be good for them as AP and the Vikings face the winless New York Giants and the Chiefs play the Houston Texans.
As we have all season, this week's fantasy football picks are dedicated to the memory of Spaz, the magnificent football predicting cat, who died at the age of 15 earlier this year. Here are "Spaz's Super Duper Start 'em This Week Studs."
SPAZ'S SUPER DUPER START 'EM THIS WEEK STUDS
- Quarterback - Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos (30 points)
- Running back #1 - Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings (19)
- Running back #2 - Jamaal Charles, Kansas City Chiefs (18)
- Wide receiver #1 - Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys (17)
- Wide receiver #2 - DeSean Jackson, Philadelphia Eagles (16)
- Wide receiver #3 - Antonio Brown, Pittsburgh Steelers (15)
- Tight end - Tony Gonzalez, Atlanta Falcons (14)
- Defense/Special Teams - Seattle Seahawks (Expected output - 15 points; actual results - 15)
- Kicker - Adam Vinatieri, Indianapolis Colts (12)
We've listed the studs and now here are the duds.
DENI'S DON'T YOU DARE START THEM THIS WEEK DUDS
- Quarterback - Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs
- Running back #1 - Chris Johnson, Tennessee Titans
- Running back #2 - C.J. Spiller, Buffalo Bills
- Wide receiver #1 - Rueben Randle, New York Giants
- Wide receiver #2 - Greg Jennings, Minnesota Vikings
- Wide receiver #3 - Kendall Wright, Tennessee Titans
- Tight end - Brandon Myers, New York Giants
- Defense/Special Teams - Philadelphia Eagles
- Kicker - Nick Folk, New York Jets
The Michigan Gnome selected the following "Sleepers" for Week #7. They are the players worth reconsidering before you finish your lineup card for the 7th week of fantasy football.
MICHIGAN GNOME'S SLEEPERS FOR WEEK #7
- Quarterback - Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals
- Running back #1 - Giovani Bernard, Cincinnati Bengals
- Running back #2 - DeAngelo Williams, Carolina Panthers
- Wide receiver #1 - T.Y. Hilton, Indianapolis Colts
- Wide receiver #2 - Eric Decker, Denver Broncos
- Wide receiver #3 - Harry Douglas, Atlanta Falcons
- Tight end - Joseph Fauria, Detroit Lions
- Defense/Special Teams - San Francisco 49ers
- Kicker - David Akers, Detroit Lions
Feel free to share your feedback, insights, suggestions or questions by commenting on this article, tweeting me @denimartin, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.