Fantasy Football players who have Peyton Manning as their quarterback must have a constant smile on their face. Manning is off to an incredible start and so are the Denver Broncos.
According to a CBS Fantasy football report on Sept 19, Manning's rating of 131.0, nine touchdowns and zero interceptions, and closing in on 1000 yards already have him on a record breaking pace. It's hard to believe, but Peyton looks better now than he did 5 year's ago in Indy.
In other words, he is the No. 1 guy until further notice, no matter who Denver faces!
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos vs. Raiders: Manning on fire and on Monday Night Football. Enough said..
2. Drew Brees, New Orleans Saints vs. Cardinals: Brees is back! Drew has thrown for 300+ yards in the first two games in 2013. Look for more vs. Arizona, who have allowed an average of 286 yards and multiple TD's in the first two weeks.
3. Michael Vick, Philadelphia Eagles vs. Chiefs: The defense is shaky, but Vick has the offense clicking
1. Marshawn Lynch, Seattle Seahawks vs. Jacksonville: Beast mode.
2. LeSean McCoy, Philadelphia Eagles vs. Chiefs: Short week for Chiefs on the road makes high powered Eagles offense and McCoy a great play.
3. Adrian Peterson, Minnesota Vikings vs, Browns: The Vikings finally get a home game. AP goes off.
1. Calvin Johnson, Detroit Lions vs. Redskins: No one else is better. If Bush is out this week look for Calvin's numbers to grow.
2. Victor Cruz, New York Giants vs. Panthers: Manning to Cruz should happen often Sunday. The Panthers have allowed 587 passing yards so far in 2013.
3. A.J. Green, Cincinnati Bengals vs. Packers: Packers don't defend the pass well. GB has allowed nearly 800 yards and six touchdowns through the air this season already - yikes!
Seahawks, Vikings, Broncos
1. Alex Smith, Kansas City Chiefs vs. Eagles: Quietly getting things done in KC.
2. Andy Dalton, Cincinnati Bengals vs. Packers: Green Bay is not great against the pass. Bengals should have a nice showing at home.
3. Tom Brady, New England Patriots vs. Bucs: Just a gut feeling here.