What’s the perfect combination for family fun? Cars, music and toys are the perfect combination and families can find them all at the annual Das Awkscht Fest in Macungie, PA.
This classic car and toy show has been a summer tradition for families for 48 years. August 3rd through 5th Macungie Park becomes the site for one of the country’s largest antique and classic car shows. There is something for everyone.
- CLASSIC 'RERUNS' – Families can return to the good old days with live shows filled with everyone’s favorite autos.
- VARIETY SHOW – This show features hundreds of antique and classic models, restored to incredible condition, as well as tractors, trucks and motorcycles (Friday)
- ANTIQUE & CLASSIC CAR SHOW – See over 1,200 antique, classic and sports cars sparkling with fun-filled memories (Saturday)
- ANTIQUE AND SPECIAL INTEREST CAR CLUB SHOW - 34 car clubs put on quite a show with over 1,000 vintage autos (Sunday)
- KIDS' SHOWS and ACTIVITIES - Kinderland and Crayola® Corner feature Jugglers, magicians, ventriloquists, clowns and a special creative activity and display center that will provide entertainment for young Fescht goers. The playground and swimming pool are open all weekend for everone's enjoyment.
- PICNICS IN THE PARK - Families can enjoy their favorite foods in scenic Macungie Memorial Park. Vendors in the food court cater to all types of appetites.
- FIREWORKS SPECTACULAR - The skies will light up on Saturday night with an amazing firework spectacular at 9:30 p.m.
- ARTS, CRAFTS, ANTIQUES & COLLECTIBLES - Needle work, pottery, dolls, metal work, and many more remarkable handcrafted treasures from over 120 artisans will be for sale and on display all week-end.
- BANDSHELL BONANZA All weekend festival attendees can enjoy many free musical performances at the park's bandstand.
- OPEN-AIR MARKETS Visit the Antique Auto Flea Market and take advantage of great deal on parts and accessories for sale and trade by more than 600 vendors.
Enjoy a summer tradition at the Das Awskcht Fest.