February 3 is Super Bowl XLVII. Here are some kid-friendly party ideas to keep the kids entertained through out the big game.
- Cupcakes: Try these football cupcakes, they taste great and are a lot of fun to make.
- Noise Makers: Fill water or soda bottles with rice, buttons, bells...anything that will make noise. Then seal the container and decorate them with football themes.
- Dress up: Make the kids feel like they are a part of the action. Put black lines under their eyes and dress them in their favorite teams colors.
- Movies: Get them warmed up before the big game with a kid-friendly football movie. A few hours before the game starts, put in Little Giants or Remember the Titans.
- Food: Have some kid friendly snacks available. Some options are cheese & crackers, fruit kabobs, homemade pizza or nachos.