Beginning May 24th, FAME will be offering a new brunch menu with spicy cocktails and unique twists on classic favorites.
FAME, located in Wicker Park is an art-centric restaurant featuring seasonal dishes. During brunch, choices include:
- FAMEous Bloody Mary ($8): vodka, bloody Mary mix, pickle juice, cilantro, Worcestershire and muddled cucumber (request to have it made as spicy as you’d like)
- Coco Puffs Cocktail ($7): Irish cream and Kahlua milk
- Lobster N Eggs ($12): lobster meat, asparagus and green onion, scrambled with 3 eggs and drizzled in truffle aioli
- Chicken and Waffles ($12): crispy breaded chicken breast over a fresh waffle laced with bacon drizzled in a bourbon maple syrup
- FAME Line Up ($10): your choice of a base (pancake, waffle, French Toast), filling (whipped cream, Nutella, peanut butter, chocolate sauce) and flavor (blueberries, mango, strawberries, coconut flakes, chocolate chips)
Brunch is Saturdays and Sundays from 11am – 3pm.
2015 W Division St