It is no surprise to spy leather among Fall's trends, since it's a material that has helped to keep us warm during cold seasons for ages. However, this year, it's as versatile as your every day denim; coming in all sorts of presentations such as skirts, shorts, dresses, jackets, bags and shoes but also in jogging pants, quilted texture and, read closely; bras!
Fashion designers were seduced by the idea of leather bras, from Versace, to Saint Laurent to Armani; they came up with amazing pieces filled with glamour, sophistication and extravagance. A girl can choose to wear such garments in a fancy way, with a black pencil skirt and black heels like Guy Laroche's collection; or maybe going for the fierce rocker look, which is always hand in hand with leather.
If you don't own a new leather piece for this season, why not try one of these new items; get inspired and be innovative on your next big event; consider switching that Little Black Dress for a new Leather Little Black Dress; and don't worry if you're not into the real thing, there's always pleather and other faux options that look just as great.
SHOP THE TREND:
- UO Vegan Leather zipper bra
- UNIF Faux-Leather top
- Super Freak leather bodice by One Teaspoon for UNIF
- ALICE+OLIVIA "Ericka" bra top
- Leather silk lined leather bra by Fleur du mal
- Leather "A" line skirt by Oxygen Boutique
- Leather shorts by Alexander Wang
- Faux-Leather cut-out dress by Rory Becca
- Faux-Leather leggings
- ASOS quilt across bag with rabbit ears
- Leather zipper dress by Malene Birger