No Chip Manicure with custom colors courtesy Gina Silvestro www.gelessentialz.com
Insert photo caption or credit here
Top Nail trends for fall 2009 begin with a darker color palate. What are the top shades?
According to Glamour magazine the top colors this fall are:
- Blue ,Rich and steamy, try Suzy Skis in the Pyrenees
- Burnt Rust, the perfect autumn shade,
- Jet black nails return, partner with preppy pieces to avoid that overdone "goth" look
- Crimson Red, not your mothers candy apple
- Nude, matte beiges Try OPI's Barefoot in Barcelona
- Translucent Pink try Essie's Pink Parka
To see the Espana collection from OPI and find a salon near you, click here opi.com
Two more trends to look for are "No Chip" manicures and "Minx" manicures. "No Chip" manicures combine the full coverage of polish and support of a gel enhancements. These "soak off" gels come in beautiful, vibrant, shiny colors and don't budge till you "soak off" in acetone.
The hottest trend in nail fashion, MINX comes in foil and sparkly metallics, photo-quality designs, and any color under the sun. But, that’s not all. Because Minx is made of film and not polish, there is no dry time, chipping, or smudging! Photo courtesy Athena Elliott www.minxhouston.com