We're soon to be face to face with the fall season. And with that comes the latest outerwear styles, the trendiest fall boots and probably our most favorite of all-- prime handbags.
This fall season calls for a steady stream of prime handbags in varying styles, including the currently trending bucket bag, minimalist tote and mini satchel.
From designer hot picks like Burberry's riveting Medium Leather Bloomsbury bag to Salvatore Ferragamo's rendition of the classic doctor bag, the designer fall lineup promises to keep bag snobs clamoring for more.
For those of us who can't count on spending a fortune to have a luxury assembly to keep our things in order, there are still more affordable options for the fall-- bags that are still trendy yet lax on the pockets.
Without further ado, here are fall's prime bag lineup...
1. The Medium Bloomsbury in Nude Blush $2,295 us.burberry.com
2. Vince Camuto Peri Satchel $298 vincecamuto.com
3. Zara Croc Leather Bucket Bag $179 zara.com
4. Miu Miu Biker Swarovski Crystal Embellished Shoulder Bag $1,950 net-a-porter.com
5. Salvatore Ferragamo Medium Fiamma Bag $2,250 ferragamo.com
6. 3.1 Phillip Lim Totes Amaze Cut Handle Tote $1,100 forwarforward.com
7. Free People Ash Bo Crossbody $235 freepeople.com
8. Classic Turnlock Satchel $45 dailylook.com
9. Opening Ceremony Lele Handbag Satchel $775 barneys.com
10. Tory Burch Kerrington Flap Backpack $395 shopbop.com