There have been claims made for many years that Buffalo’s Central Terminal, located at 495 Paderewski Dr. in Buffalo, is haunted – Ghost Hunters has visited the Terminal numerous times, including a six-hour live broadcast one Halloween. This Halloween, check out the Central Terminal for yourself at any of these upcoming events.
· Candlelight Tours – Thursday through Saturday, October 17th through 19th and October 24th through 26th. The 60-minute-plus tours examine areas throughout the Central Terminal. Tours are $20 per person and times are available from beginning at 6 p.m. each night.
· Spirits of the Terminal/Paranormal History Experience – Saturday, October 19th and 26th, and Friday and Saturday, November 1st and 2nd, from 9:30 p.m. to 1 a.m. each night. This event is for investigators of all experience levels, as participants will be broken into small groups and taken to different sections of the Terminal. Tickets are $40 per person in advance.
Find out more about these events at buffalocentralterminal.org.
Check out all of Paula’s Buffalo Examiner columns:
Follow Paula on:
· Facebook – Paula Thompson Freelance
· Twitter - @paulat14
· Website – paulathompsonfreelance.com
· Flickr – PaulaThompsonFreelance
Contact Paula at firstname.lastname@example.org