Although I hate to say it, fall will be here in the blink of an eye. Which means, it's time to get your closets ready for all the fabulous fall pieces.
The seasons colors are neutral hues with camel being the top go-to color. But don't worry, fall is not all about minimalism. Although a prefect time for classic chic. Fall is still full of animal-prints and fur, which will spice up any outfit lacking a little spark.
Since you have a little time before fall is knocking at your door, take a look at this list of key fall pieces and get started! (List is thanks to Haper's Bazaar. Items picked by yours truly. Please know these items are ideas you can run wild with. You do not have to spend a fortune to look amazing. Take these images and come up with your own great items!)
- THE COAT - splurge on a piece of luxurious outerwear, it will be your go-to all fall/winter long
- THE CHAMBRAY SHIRT - denim hasn't left yet, dress it up with a tailored pant in a neutral hue
- THE PENCIL PANT - this slim silhouette is the perfect blank palette
- THE UPDATED PEACOAT - a fresh spin on a classic jacket
- THE SWEAT SUIT - fall is no time to get frumpy, stay cozy and sexy (click here for top)
- THE LEATHER JACKET - dress it up or down, this is a wardrobe must
- THE TRENCH - fall's staple piece
Have fun prepping for fall ladies. It will sure be a chic one! Please COMMENT below with links to the awesome fall pieces you find!