The questions geared to the internet on Facebook is sometimes outrageous. There are some users that use swearing language, that is valgur and shoud be banned from the site. However, there is some advertizement to promote jobs and useful activites. How Facebook determines whether, or not to let the swearing remain is not understood. A lot of users, including the younger users are daily abusing their freedom of speech.
- www.Elftown.net. The site is a Social Media Network that most people know about. You can also check out - www.business2community.com. Elftown is community and wiki around fantasy and science fiction. They have 185,000 registered users. The registration is open, but approval is needed. The global ranking is 43,277.
- www.elixio.net. Is for business executives, the jet set and the global elite. They were launched in July 2007. There is listed 185,000 users, and the membership is by invite only Their global ranking is 545,268.
- www.EnglishBaby.com. They like to sign up celebrities, and professionals in International Education. Students and teachers of English as a second language. They were launched in 2000. They have over 1,600,000 registered users. Their registration is open to everyone. Their global ranking is 29,585.
- www.epernicus.com. This site is geared primarily for Research Scientist. Their registration is open to everyone. The global ranking is over 798,086.
- www.eons.com. The site is for baby boomers and mature internet users ages 40 and beyond. The registration is open to everyone over 40 years old and older. Their global ranking is 73,767.
- www.facebook.com site recently announced that they over 1 billion users that are active. They were launched in Feb. 2004. Their audience is general, photos,videos, blogs, and apps. Their site is open to people that are13 years and older. They are know to all internet users. Most people do post important information as well as the ones that use Facebook that should not be on the site.
The social networks do focus on a lot of information that people use. The questions that most people look at when they see the text of some, is that they should not be listed on the sites.