This 2013, resolve to transform into a “new you” and stride into style with the help of Brooks Sports, the award-winning brand famous for helping fastinistas blaze their own trail to victory.
Resolve to race to the finish line this New Year with Brooks Sports, the top-performing running brand of the pros that combines innovative-function with high-fashion for an adrenaline-induced and peak-performing array of footwear and apparel like no other, aimed at helping you blaze your own trail and achieve your personal best.
Five sleek and stylish spring 2013 highlights that are running gear must-haves to help you achieve the perfect stride are:
- Women's D'lite Reversible Racerback ($40) - get ready to take on spring season strides with delight looking femininely-flirty and fiercely-fast in this ultra-light, lucid and super-stylish mesh racerback. This airy tank is feather-light and feels like second-skin offering a supreme spring style that’s sure to keep you cool, comfy and chic. It features a girly-glam semi-fitted racerback with ruching detail that gives it a fashion-forward twist and provides a care-free ease of movement. What’s more, it features a cutting edge reversible design, giving you two tops in one so you can mix it up. You can wear the solid opaque color on days you want to go incognito or wear it inside out to show off the racy running stripes to boldly stand out. The Women's D'lite Reversible Racerback is the haute spring staple thanks to its breathable silky-soft mesh that’s perfect to sport out on sunny days while helping to keep you cool, dry and super-stylish. The Women's D'lite Reversible Racerback retails for $40 and is available in Seafoam/Nightlife Stripe — dreamy soft mint green and neon yellow combo, Eggplant/Bright Pink, and Neptune
- Women's Race Day Singlet ($30) - slip on this ultra-light and oh-so-chic tank and get ready to blaze your own trail to performance perfection and panache. This silky-smooth singlet is not only sexy and sleek but highly breathable and ultra-functional, giving you the ease to move freely and swiftly while staying cool and looking super-chic. The Women’s Race Day Singlet features an exceptionally light and top-performing moisture-wicking mesh so you can go the distance, mile after mile while keeping your cool — making it the perfect top for long runs and warmer weather. You will love the soft caress this sporty singlet gives against your skin and how flattering it fits and feels without any uncomfortable and unsightly seams. It also features sleek front and back retro reflectivity detailing so you can be clearly seen from much greater distances under dim and low-lighting, making it conveniently easy to slip on and work in an evening run. The Women’s Race Day Singlet retails for $30 and is available in Bright Pink and Nightlife — a gorgeous neon yellow
- Women's Nightlife Essential LS 1/2 Zip ($65)- sport this stunning silky long sleeve to achieve big strides in style and ultimate comfort. Look gorgeous and get glowing in this buttery-soft top that’s the perfect staple to wear as a base layer during early morning winter runs and a must-have to pull on as a single layer in the evening throughout the warmer, spring days. Whether you wear it before the sun rises or after dark, rest assured that you’ll remain highly visible because this pretty pullover features fab reflective detailing and comes in stylish neon colors to keep you bright at night. What’s more, it’s made of a super-cozy fabric that gives you freedom of movement, has a sleek and flattering design that offers great coverage, a generous 9-inch front zip with zipper garage for max breathability and to easily pull on and take off, thumbholes to keep you nice and toasty when the chill sets and a convenient and secure side-zip back pocket to stores essential goods. This soft and stretchy long sleeve is the perfect spring companion that will effortlessly take you from day to night. The Women's Nightlife Essential LS 1/2 Zip retails for $65 and is available in NightLife, Brite Green, and new Brite Pink — a beautiful hot pink and neon yellow combo that’s show-stopping
- Women’s Glycerin 10 ($140) - this deluxe and pure-performance pair is a winning “10” when it comes to offering you premium padding, forefoot flexibility and smooth strides. Whether you’re a beginner whose made a resolution to get fit and challenge yourself this New Year with short leisure runs or a seasoned fastinita aiming to test the limits for an endurance run, this neutral shoe is the perfect combo of supreme-comfort and peak performance no matter what your skill level. The Women’s Glycerin 10 is jam-packed with cutting edge technology to help you go the distance like a pro, blending in the success and top-performing details of its predecessors along with new updates to take strides to the next level. The Glycerin 10 offers a perfectly plush ride that puts you in total control thanks to the newly updated saddle that cradles your feet superbly for precise and confident strides. What’s more, the newly enhanced forefoot flexibility helps improve your gait to help you propel forward effortlessly yet powerfully. The Glycerin 10 still features the fab full-length Brooks DNA midsole, giving you custom support to minimize the impact on your body in every individual step as well as an ultra-cushioned ride for all-around comfort. The Women’s Glycerin 10 is well-designed and remarkably updated for a plush, personalized and flexible ride while still retaining all-time favorite features for cushioned support and smooth strides. The Women’s Glycerin 10 retails for $140 and is available in Diva Pink/Anthracite/Silver, Blue/White and Anthracite/White/Green
- Women's Equilibrium SS II ($45)- go the distance in this sleek, sexy and super-soft mesh top that is a winner in offering max ventilation, high visibility, freedom of motion, and odor-repelling. This flirty fitted top closely caresses skin with a soft and seamless touch that prevents painful chafing and gives you a flattering feminine flare. You’ll enjoy wearing this stretchy and stylish top as the temperature rises and will definitely stay cool, comfy and confident because this dreamy short-sleeve will keep you dry as you break a sweat thanks to its strategically and ingeniously placed mesh in the underarm area and backside. It will also keep you visible thanks to its skillfully placed front and back Brooks name and logo. This is a fabulous smooth and lightweight short-sleeve that feels ultra-comfortable, is super-flattering, offers max breathability during long hot runs and keeps you cool no matter how hard you push on. The Women's Equilibrium SS II retails for $45 and comes in a variety of colors featuring stylish color-contrast stitching, including a pretty purple named Eggplant.
To shop for these fab new styles and to see the entire Brooks Sports collection please visit: www.brooksrunning.com.
Follow me on Twitter: @Gabriela_Isabel
Disclosure: Author received product samples solely for the purpose of review, with no monetary compensation to offer a favorable mention. All information provided is for educational purposes only. Author accepts no liability for any loss or damage that may occur from the use of any information or products featured in articles. Opinions expressed are those of the author.