The United States Intelligence Community (IC), an integrated network of agencies that work together to protect our nation’s security, is seeking a culturally diverse, technologically savvy and skilled workforce for exciting careers in a number of fields. Join us at the fourth annual IC Virtual Career Fair to explore career opportunities, chat with recruiters and subject matter experts, and learn how to apply for job openings.
Event: IC Virtual Career Fair
Date: Tuesday, Feb 26, 2013
Time: 2 p.m. - 8 p.m. (Eastern)
Space is limited! To guarantee your entrance into this event, pre-registration is highly encouraged. Go to ICVirtualFair.com. (U.S. citizenship is required.)
From the comfort of your computer or mobile device, you can:
• Visit IC agencies’ virtual booths
• Chat in real-time (event day only)
• Attend live presentations
• Explore currently available jobs
• Link to IC agency Web sites to apply to positions online
• Network with other job seekers
• Learn about internships and other student opportunities
Career opportunities are available in a variety of fields, including:
- Accounting, Budgeting, Auditing, Contracting, Financial Management
- Administration – Human Resources, Logistics, Public Affairs, Clinical Psychology, etc.
- Clandestine Services
- Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Cybersecurity, Information Assurance
- Data Scientists
- Engineering – Electrical and Electronics
- Foreign Language* – Language Analysts and Officers, Instructors, Contract Linguists
- Information Technology
- Intelligence Analysis – Economic, Cultural, Imagery, Military, Open Source, Regional and Technical
- Mathematics and Physical Science
- Program/Project Management
- Security, Police
- Special Agents
- Student Internships, Co-op Positions
*Priority languages include: Any African languages, Arabic (all dialects), Cambodian, Dari, Farsi, Hebrew, Hindi and other languages of India, Indonesian, Japanese, Korean, all Chinese Languages, Pashto, Russian, Tajik, Turkish, Urdu and other languages of Pakistan, and Vietnamese. Note: Not all IC agencies participating in the IC Virtual Career Fair have openings in all languages; however, FBI Language Services Section and the National Virtual Translation Center have contract linguist opportunities available in almost any language, including French and Spanish.
The following IC agencies will be participating in the fair:
Don’t miss the sneak preview and on-demand period.
Registration is your virtual ticket not only to the event, but also to a limited sneak preview day on Monday, Feb. 25, and a 2-week on-demand period Feb. 27 through March 13.
The sneak preview lets you familiarize yourself with the show environment and download informational materials ahead of time. The on-demand period lets you come back after the show to collect the materials you gathered or review presentations and other information. Plus, if you know you can’t attend on event day, register anyway to gain access to the on-demand period (chat functionality will only be available on event day).