Exotic Car News!
Auto Veloce is a name well known in the tuner world. The custom car parts company makes bolt on enhancements that improve aesthetic design and / or aerodynamics on production cars.
Items the business produces might include a variety of aftermarket parts items you can purchase and install to modify your exotic car or sport car such as:
- ground effects
- aerodynamic kits
Edmunds Insideline writes (July 13, 2010):
Japanese tuner Auto Veloce has created a Lamborghini-inspired body kit for the outgoing Ferrari F430. It was officially unveiled at the 2010 Special Import-Car Show, or SIS, in Japan, and it's now available for order in both spider and berlinetta variants.
The package is part of Auto Veloce's product line dubbed "Super Veloce Racing," and includes a full exterior body kit.
Like a lot of the aggressive models from Lamborghini, the F430 gets a huge front airdam, quarter-panel intakes and a monstrous rear wing.
The kit is blacked out to make it look even more like Lamborghini's 2010 Murcielago LP670-4 Super Veloce. New wheels and a rear bumper with a diffuser are also part of the modifications.
According to Edmunds, a similar but less aggressive package with the Lambo look is also offered for the Ferrari 360 Modena.
However, before you go bolting anything on your Ferrari because you are feeling artistic or creative, think about this --
Would painting a mustache on the Mona Lisa improve her value even if it made her more attractive to some people?
While the products are well made and look hot, they tend to devalue the car at resale for straying away from the auto manufactures carefully thought out look, presentation, and style.
As such, if you feel compelled to alter your ride, be sure to keep all the body parts you take off in pristine shape so you can reinstall them for a new owner when and if the time comes to sell the vehicle.
- Go Green: All-electric Citroen Survolt exotic car racing at Le Mans Classic historic
- Hot Car News: Pagani planning super light weight supercar to compete with Ferrari and Lambo?
- Hot Car News: Renault DeZir -- concept car green light review for red electric car (NEW VIDEO)
- Playing dirty at Pike's Peak: How not to drive a Porsche 997 GT3 Cup S on dirt (Video)
- Flying car approved by FAA: More about the Terrafugia, the cost, target market and car history
- Exotic Car News: Vince Neil from Motley Crue popped for DUI while driving Lamborghini in Las Vegas
- Going Green: Hessgen making a badass 4x4 truck that uses Hydrogen off-road
- Mudding in the Bentley? Exotic car video of 4x4 attempt makes you feel dirty just watching
- Custom Exotic Cars: Mixed reviews for 'Sugar' -- Maserati Gran Turismo by Unique Autosport Miami
- Hot Cars: Drag Racing with 711 HP -- up close and personal with the Geiger Ford GT (VIDEO)
- History of Jets and Jet Cars that break the sound barrier: Thrilling speed, sound phenomenon (video)
- New Hello Kitty custom Ferrari exotic car art or blasphemy?
- Rapper 4 wheels hot pink Lamborghini through desert, gets sued for trashing exotic car rental
- Exotic car company Maserati to build BMW M5 extreme sports car rival
- Which would you rather buy: Ferrari California exotic car vs. Lexus LF-A sports car?
- Lexus LFA perfect pitch: Commercial car shows engine sound breaking glass and hot car sells out?
- Taste the Rainbow: 50 new special edition Dodge Vipers in Skittles rainbow colors
- Family Feud: Son of Sultan sues brother for right to drive daddy's Bentley Brooklands
- World's slowest Porsche -- Viral VIDEO of green Porsche GT3 RS art car
- Drunk Driver goes all out General Lee Style at toll booth in DFW -- Viral VIDEO #cars