Getting a facial at a salon can be expensive and time consuming. By the time an appointment is made precious time passes by leaving you with dull, dry and rough patches of skin.
You can achieve the same results as professionals using natural ingredients instead of those containing chemicals. This simple to prepare facial mask can be made in minutes – no appointment necessary.
We all know that milk and oatmeal are healthy and wonderful foods to consume. Now they are also just as nourishing and good for you on the outside too. Oatmeal is one of nature’s best exfoliating creations.
- ¼ cup of milk
- 1 cup of oats
- Mix the two ingredients together to form a paste.
- Apply to the skin evenly and using circular motions gently rub the skin.
- After you gently massage your face leave the mask on for at least 10 minutes.
- Wash the mask off with warm water.
- Then splash you face with cool water and pat dry with a clean, soft towel.
Feel the glow and the silky smoothness of your skin!
© 2014 Beverly Mucha / All Rights Reserved