Show-goers will be able to discover all EG has to offer while taking a crack at coming away with fabulous prizes such as free memberships, free golf rounds and much more.
EG members have access to 50 Ottawa-Gatineau area golf courses during the outdoor season, participate in year-round social and competitive events (such as indoor golf leagues), track their official handicaps through Golf Canada (RCGA) and take advantage of an ever-growing list of member perks.
“We are a member club of Golf Canada through the Golf Association of Ontario, so our members can track an official handicap through our club,” said Andy Rajhathy, vice-president of EG. “Our list of member perks is constantly growing. From benefits at local restaurants, golf shops and courses to free travel bag rentals, our members can get that extra value out of an EG membership.”
Chipping in to make an EG booth visit an expo highlight will be the opportunity to have a complementary take-home photo snapped by EG sponsor Flashpoint Photobooth with the Bud Light Girls.
For more details, be sure to visit www.executivegolf.ca.
The Ottawa-Gatineau GolfExpo happens March 9-10 at the Ernst and Young Centre (4899 Uplands Dr.).
- March 9 - 9 a.m. to 6 p.m.
- March 10 - 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- General Admission - $14
- Children 12 and under - Free
- Two-for-one twilight special after 3 p.m. both days.
- The Ernst and Young Centre has on-site paid parking. The cost is a flat fee of $7 per vehicle.
- Falcon Ridge Golf Course has joined with the Ottawa-Gatineau GolfExpo to offer free parking and shuttle service during the two-day event. Travel time is approximately 10 minutes from Falcon Ridge to the Ernst and Young Centre.