Springtime is knocking at our door in Portland and it’s apparent the PDX fashionista needs to be prepared.
Why? Because fashion this season kicks off with all new, fresh and invigorating ways to remix, and revitalize the wardrobe.
1. Cut outs: Cutouts are a subtle way of showing some skin while dressed in timeless and traditional silhouettes like a polka dotted A-line skirt dress. You will find cutouts in any location on the body with focus at the neckline and sleeve.
2. Mixed prints: Trendy mixed prints are an unexpected arrangements when outfitted as a pop of neon color splash on a classic A-line skirt paired with a soft printed chambray shirt. This added surge of edgy polish to any outfit is fiercely feminine and flirty.
3. Crop tops: Crop tops are a perfect addition to heat up any fit and flare dress, tee shirt, and shorts, skinny jeans or pencil skirt. Lauren wears a hot pink knitted crop top over a painterly fit and flare dress. Spring fashion fabulous.
4. Black and white: Positive and negative themes mixed with printed polka dots and stripes make any retro maxi dress current. Check out the one Lauren wears in the fashion slideshow.
5. Rhythmic prints: (A new name for Tribal) Egyptian goddess maxi dress printed with paisleys, geometric themes and floral images gives new meaning to wanting to look like Cleopatra.
Other springtime trends include head-to-toe white on white, gladiator knee high sandals, chunky mega pearls and epic gold, gold, gold.