“These are confirmed but also much more coming, including Sante Adairius and others,” said Tucker. Talks are slated by Jesse Friedman of Almanac, Tim Sciascia of Cellarmaker and Phil MacNitt for Modern Times. Chocolates and artisanal cheeses will be on hand as well. “Of course there will be a lot more awesome going on,” Tucker said.
This year’s event will benefit the “It Gets Better Project,” founded by author/columnist Dan Savage and his partner, Terry Miller. “The project offers messages of hope to LGBT youth and all who are in rough times and circumstances that life gets better—sometimes a heck of a lot better,” said Tucker.
Tickets, priced at $50, are a bargain and are available through eventbrite. Don’t sleep on this one. This event is sure to sell out.
• Deschutes PineDrops IPA
• Drakes Drakkeller DIPA
• Drakes Bourbon BA Drakonic Imperial Stout
• Great Divide Yeti Imperial Stout
• Stone Stochasticity Project Grapefruit Slam IPA
• Alesmith Vietnamese Speedway Stout
• AleSmith IPA
• Pliny the Elder
• Modern Times Blazing World
• Lagunitas SF Fusion 20
• Cellarmaker Mo' Citra
• Bear Republic Churchill's Pale
• Almanac Ichibier
• Almanac Farmer's Reserve Pluot
• Almanac Valley of the Heart's Delight
Bottles will include:
• Deschutes Fresh Squeezed IPA
• Stone Enjoy By
• Drakes Denogginizer
• Lagunitas Undercover Investigation Shut-down Ale
• Great Divide Hercules Double IPA
• Stone Imperial Stout
Additional breweries will include:
• Bear Republic
• Sante Adairius
• Sierra Nevada
When: Saturday, March 29, 2-6 p.m.
654 Mission St.
How much: $50 for unlimited tastings