These Everything Cookies are a fun and easy baking choice because they start with store bought Betty Crocker cookie mixes. Betty Crocker actually calls them Monster Cookies. The prepared mixes are embellished with some sweet and delicious additions to make them absolutely mouth-watering and irresistible.
If the chocolate chip count looks a little too light for your taste, add another handful or two of chips into the batter. Adding in a few chopped walnuts, pecans or raisins is delicious, too. The more additions to the mix (within reason), the better. These cookies can, literally, have everything in them.
The delicious blend of oatmeal, peanut butter, chocolate chips and m&m's go a long way to please the crowds at the family or neighborhood cookout or gathering. Be sure to leave a few cookies at home, too, for a late night treat after the party is over. These cookies are also a perfect addition to a camp or summer session lunch box.
- 1 pouch (1 lb. 1.5 oz.) Betty Crocker chocolate chip cookie mix
- 1 pouch (1 lb. 1.5 oz.) Betty Crocker peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 ½ cups quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 3 eggs (Egg Beaters work, too)
- 2 cups plain m&m's, add in a generous 2 cups
- In a large bowl, combine chocolate chip and peanut butter cookie mixes.
- Add in oats and toss to combine.
- Mix in room temperature butter and eggs until soft dough forms.
- Gently stir in m&m's.
- Using an ungreased baking sheet, drop ¼ cups of dough 3” apart. It is okay to use parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet atop the baking sheet. (To make a little smaller cookie, drop a very heaping tablespoon of dough onto the baking sheet and bake for 10 to 12 minutes.)
- Bake in 375° oven for 12 to 13 minutes or until cookies are light golden brown.
- Cool cookies on pan for 2 minutes before removing to wire rack to cool completely.
Now, pour a glass of cold milk or make a cup of hot tea to go with the fresh baked cookies.
Make 18 very large cookies.