The Colorado Springs Parents of Multiples Club’s Annual Everything 4 Kids Sale will be held June 12, 2010 at Beth-El Mennonite Church, 4625 Ranch Drive, 80918 (just off Union SW of North Academy). Public shopping is from 9:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. Admission is $1 at the door (children admitted free).
If you have kids, this event is 2 Big 2 Miss! You will find a great selection of gently used kids clothing from newborn and up, maternity items, high chairs, booster seats, and other baby equipment, infant feeding accessories, learning toys, bikes, trikes, and much more!
The Colorado Springs Parents of Multiples (CSPOMS) is a group of parents of twins, triplets, and more who are joined together to support each other through the challenges and joys of raising multiples.
CSPOMS offers the following benefits to its members:
- Monthly club meetings with speakers and discussions pertaining to raising multiples of varying ages
- Social gatherings out on the town each month after the general meeting
- Monthly newsletter to keep members up to date on club happenings
- Bi-Monthly playgroups for those with young children
- Holiday parties and events for the whole family
- Annual summer picnic
- Unique "Stork Club" for members who are expecting multiples. Stork Club members are matched with a mentor from the club and have a special time before each meeting to talk with each other and get advice from seasoned parents of multiples.
- Yahoo! Group where members can post questions and items of interest between club meetings, getting feedback from many CSPOMS members
- Annual "Everything for Kids" sale where members can sell children's items and find great bargains
- Annual raffle and silent auction where more great deals can be found
- Membership in the National Organization of Mothers of Twins Clubs (NOMOTC), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization dedicated to supporting families of multiple birth children through education, research, and networking.
Be sure to tell your friends about the Everything 4 Kids Sale. It will be 2 Big 2 Miss!
Be the first to get Colorado Springs Parenting updates. Subscribe to my articles by clicking the 'Subscribe' e-mail link above. You will receive automatic e-mail notification of articles, events, reviews and more.
I welcome your comments and opinions. Please leave them in the comments section above.