This Saturday, March 1st, the premiere of the Everyday Health and Wellness Conference, will be happening at the Fairfax Marriott Fair Oaks, in Fairfax, VA, 22330. This is a must attend conference if you are wanting to learn how to live a healthier lifestyle, or more about alternative treatments for a chronic illness or as a health professional, help your clients make healthier choices! There are 2 Days left to register with a Special Offer available until Friday!
For more information or to register: http://www.everydayhwconference.com
Individual Registration Cost: $125 (walk-ins accepted on Saturday, $150)
Special Registration Offer: Register three or more people together and receive $50 off each registration! Share the good news with your friends in your running group, exercise class or with your wellness business partner's and you can each attend this conference and register for only $75! This special is available until Friday and you must e-mail: email@example.com to take advantage of this deal!
Doors will open on Saturday, March 1st, at 8am, with the Keynote Speaker, Andy Core, beginning at 9:10am. The conference will conclude at 6pm.
Everyday Health and Wellness Conference Agenda: http://www.everydayhwconference.com/agenda/
Highlights of the Everyday Health and Wellness Conference include:
- Nationally recognized speakers in the Health and Wellness field and an expert fitness panel: http://www.everydayhwconference.com/speakers/
- Sample kombucha, a healthy drink alternative
- Free 5 minute massages
- Try out an Amethyst BioMat
- Receive a Mrs. Green's Natural Markets loyalty card, pre-loaded with $5
- Sample simple, natural, healthy food
- Sample alkaline water
- $25 worth of Relay Foods when you sign up for $1
- Enjoy a short reflexology session
- Registration INCLUDES a Delicious Healthy Buffet Lunch
Don't wait and REGISTER TODAY!
Follow the Everyday Health and Wellness Conference on Social Media: