EverBank Field, home of the Jacksonville Jaguars, has recently made some exciting improvements to their food selection. Chef Tim Hoch is the Executive Chef at EverBank field and he and his staff have collaborated to offer new culinary options for Jaguars fans this year. The new food options kicked off on September 8th and will continue throughout the year. The menu includes ingredients from local suppliers and includes typical football foods like hamburgers. In addition, the menu showcases some selections inspired by the fans. Here are some noteworthy new items featured on the menu:
- Bold City Burger: For this burger, Chef Hoch blends ground beef, brisket, and short rib with Jaxson sauce for his signature blend. He then tops the burger with lettuce, tomato, and pickle and serves it on a toasted broche bun. Fans can buy the Bold City Burger at the Bud Light Party Zone, South End Zone Cool Zone and The Touch Down Clubs.
- Teal Street Tacos: These are available with seasoned beef or chicken and are served in soft shell tacos with Monterrey Jack cheese, pickled red onions, and cilantro. Fans can purchase Teal Street Tacos at Taquerias and The Bud Light Party Zone.
- 1901 Fiery Chicken Sandwich: This is a fried chicken breast that is lightly breaded and covered in Crystal Hot Sauce and served on a toasted brioche bun with ranch coleslaw on the side.
- Mayport Shrimp and Grits: Over 200 pounds of locally sourced shrimp are served at each Jacksonville Jaguars football game. These shrimp are caught off the Jax coast and seasoned with Chef Hoch's spicy seasoning along with creamy cheese grits; fans should look for these at the Terrace Suite.
To go along with these new items, Chef Hoch will continue offering fan favorites like the following:
- Toasted Flatbread Sandwiches: Featuring corned beef, Swiss cheese and sauerkraut or roast turkey breast with spicy Pepperjack cheese, these sandwiches are one to try. Diners can buy these at The Touch Down Club Sandwich Stand.
- Pressed Cuban Sanwich: This sandwich features ham, Swiss, roasted shredded pork, sliced pickles, and a chipotle aioli on top. The Pressed Cuban Sandwich is available at The Touch Down clubs Sandwich Stand.
- Beef Tenderloin Steak Sandwich: Beef tenderloin, carmelized onions, and Pepper Jack cheese adorn this sandwich, which is served on a toasted French roll.
We are excited about the new football season and hope the Jaguars play well! Let us know how you like the new and classic items on the new EverBank menu in the comments!
For more from Jacksonville Fine Dining Examiner follow us on Twitter @JaxFineDining