Bethenny Frankel says to have the secrets on how to rid the dieting and become naturally thin. You can read her theories in her book “Naturally Thin: Unleash Your Skinnygirl and Free Yourself from a Lifetime of Dieting.” Bethenny’s whole theory centers around the fact that if no food is forbidden, then your relationship with food will improve. To follow with the ‘Naturally Thin’ there are 10 golden rules you must adhere to:
- You need to balance your calories for the day because your diet is a bank account.
- As long as it is not all at once, you can have it all.
- Taste everything and eat nothing. Be sure to share food and take small bites.
- Say no to mindless eating and pay attention.
- You MUST downsize your portions!
- Cancel any membership to the ‘Clean Plate Club’. You do not need to clean your plate.
- Stop the emotional and binge eating.
- Know what your trigger foods are.
- Eat more whole foods and fewer processed ones.
- Make peace with food.
According to Frankel; “This is not a diet book because diets don’t work. But you do need these rules to change your lifestyle.” The key is to not obsess over dieting. You are encouraged to eat raw foods, organic produce, foods with ingredients you can pronounce and maintain mostly a vegetarian diet. With this Naturally Thin plan, there are no foods that are off limits. Frankel will even show you candy bars that are the best/less unhealthy. Your portions should be small, except for with your veggies.