Verity Credit Union presents marketing strategist, radio show host and author, Robbin Block of Blockbeta Marketing on Thursday, October 10th beginning at 5:30pm. In this 3-hour presentation, small business owners will learn:
* How to increase the right kind of traffic to your site for more leads and sales
* 6 techniques for getting visitors to sign-up, call or buy
* Why all the buzz about content marketing and what you need to know
* No-cost tips and tools you can put into practice immediately
This workshop is designed for entrepreneurs, small business owners or anyone who is interested in keeping up with some of the latest in digital marketing.
* Door prizes, light refreshments and free parking
* Nordstrom, Amazon.com and Starbucks gift certificates
* Grand Prize: Social Persuasion: Making Sense of Social Media book AND a complimentary 50 minute phone consultation with Robbin
$10 donation goes to Seattle SCORE. Pre-Registration Required. Space is Limited.
Location: Verity Credit Union is located near Northgate Mall (on the other side of I-5) and North Seattle Community College.
Meet the Presenter:
Robbin Block has helped hundreds of small businesses make the most of digital marketing while keeping their feet firmly planted in traditional principles. She's the author of Social Persuasion: Making Sense of Social Media for Small Business, and the host and producer of Minding Your Business.