Essie, a leading brand and top innovator in beauty and nail products, just recently announced the shades for its 2013 collection. With six colors that prove to be reminiscent of everything that winter can bring, fashionistas are running for the hills in order to snatch up these must-have colors for the season.
Lined up for the season are a mix of glittering blends with matte colors that provide a glossy finish. From candy apple red variations to winter wonderland favorites, Essie has hit the nail on the head with this newest collection.
- "Shearling Darling" lets you shake things up in the winter with its fashionable take on the darker and full-bodied tones of oxblood.
- "Toggle to the Top" mirrors a glimmering candy apple red that screams glitz, glamour and poise.
- "Warm & Toasty Turtleneck" is a softer variation of a spring pastel in wisteria pink. This shade will have you feeling snuggly and fresh yet ready to seduce at a moment's notice.
- "Sable Collar" will be the go-to color for fashionistas and fashion bloggers this season. This warm cocoa plum polish will pair well with mustards, blues and darker greens this winter season. Known for its luxe appearance, this Essie shade is a must have for winter.
- "Parka Perfect" is the perfect shade for ski bunnies and snow lovers. This soft and fluffy alpine gray polish is ideal for one mastering the slopes and cascading the snowy hills this winter.
- "Mind Your Mittens" is a diamond black lacquer with just a touch of teal. Everything about this shade embodies charm and seduction--the best recipe for revving up your look this winter.