Essential resolutions for the year 2010

resized_peace(1).jpg

Comments

• Pearl 5 years ago

Global warming is a myth. These are the most ridiculous resolutions I've read yet. Espacially the last one. Jesus is the only way.

• Justin 5 years ago

It's people like you, Pearl, who perpetuate hate. Read up on your facts before opening your fat trap.

• Pearl 5 years ago

The bible says those who seek help from false prophets instead of Jesus find there final resting place in hell. amen.

• Justin 5 years ago

Pearl, you moron, I don't see in any context how this writer is claiming to be any sort of false prophet. From what I read, she is steering people towards a better direction. If you ask my opinion, that is mighty Christian of her. Stop judging people. It's against your beliefs.

• Pearl Bagger 5 years ago

Pearl, you are evidently an idiot blindly following a non-essential religion. If you read resolution #5, it is stated by the writer that everyone is illuminated inside, if they look for it. Pull back on your finger pointing. Try one resolution, you might become a better person.

• timone 5 years ago

a good read for pearl would be the book "living buddha, living christ". it explains what it means to be a real christian.

• Pearl 5 years ago

Sorry Timone, Jesus lives. Buddha died. You can have your God and I will keep mine.

• Jamie L. 5 years ago

Pearl, Why have you turned something so positive into something so negative? I don't think Jesus would object to anything Rero has written in this article from what I have read in the Bible. Helping people, eating healthy, trying to keep our earth clean, opening our minds and having a positive energy source, it makes good sense to me even if global warming is a myth. Are you angry about something?

• Jesus H. Pearl 5 years ago

Pearl rocks. If she were Jesus I'd totally go to church.

• Forest Gump 5 years ago

And I thought I had problems! do people still use the word totally?
    I've been away sooooooooo Long. Got to go now, time for some shrimp. Have a nice day:-)Totally!