Securitas, a leading American security company, has posted 10 openings for entry-level positions in the Detroit area. These positions allow someone new to the security industry to get started and then progress in a career path that could last a lifetime.
Here is a sampling of the positions:
Job type: Full-Time. This position may include special job duties based on the client’s needs and requirements, they are: Canine Handler, Customer Service Representative...View full job description
Job type: Full-Time. The primary functions of the Securitas Security Officer include prevention of fires, misappropriation and malicious destruction of property... View full job description.
Job type: Full-Time. Responds to unusual or emergency situations at client’s site using the appropriate escalation of force level up to and including armed response by...View full job description.
Job type: Full-Time. Observes and reports activities and incidents at an assigned client site, providing for the security and safety of client property and personnel... View full job description.
Top advice during your job search
- “How to Find a Job”: When There Are No Jobs: a necessary job search book and career planning guide for surviving and prospering in today's hyper competitive job market.
- “301 Smart Answers to Tough Interview Questions”.
- “Your Social Media Job Search”: Use LinkedIn, Twitter, and other tools to get the job you want!
- “101 Weird Ways to Make Money”: Unusual jobs that produce good pay with little competition.
- “Life’s Leadership Lessons”: 53 anecdotal leadership lessons. Paperback, Kindle, Apple or Nook.