Now that Valentine’s Day has come and gone some couples may have gotten engaged but cannot afford a nice wedding. The good news is that there’s still time to enter to win a free wedding in the Renaissance Dallas Hotel’s “Wedding of the Year” giveaway.
One lucky couple will win a wedding valued at approximately $100,000 to take place on November 15, 2014 in the hotel’s new Grand Ballroom. Interested couples must submit a video entry on You Tube answering a list of questions. Six finalists video submission will then be posted on the Renaissance Dallas Hotel Facebook page and will be voted on by the public. Deadline to enter is this Friday February 28 and the winning couple will be announced in April. For full contest rules and details as well as details about the wedding package check the Renaissance Dallas Hotel online.
The winning couple will receive:
- Reception at the Renaissance Dallas Hotel (includes champagne toast, plated dinner, ballroom space, 2-hour bar, 1-hour cocktail reception for 150 people)
- Wedding planning services by Steve Kemble, America's Sassiest Lifestyle Guru
- Ceremony and reception floral and decor by Liland's Special Events
- Decor, lighting and entertainment by Absolute Entertainment & Lighting
- Wedding cake by Cake Carousel
- Tuxedos by Minsky's
- Photography by The Mamones
- Invitations by Missing Q Press
- Calligraphy by The Left Handed Calligrapher
- Wedding Dress by Stardust Bridal Salon
- Honeymoon stay at Renaissance Aruba Resort & Casino in the Ambassador Suite with daily breakfast for two and access to the hotel's private island
Source: Jane Coloccia/JC Communications, LLC