During the entire month of September, there will be a chance to win one of Paranormal Examiner John Albrecht's Talebear paranormal trigger object devices! For the entire month, share John's Examiner articles to your timeline from the Paranormal News Examiner's Facebook page. Then highlight the post on your timeline and re-share each article to your friends or to your Facebook groups. Follow the instructions below or watch the video.
Follow the directions in video by doing the following:
- First log in to Facebook
- Then go to www.Facebook.com/ParanormalExaminer
- Like page
- Pick a post to share on your Facebook wall
- Right click and copy the article description
- Paste the description into box
- Click the share arrow above
- Choose "On your own timeline"
- Click "Share Link"
- Go to your timeline
- Highlight post by clicking on arrow on post
Share to groups
- Make sure you have two windows open
- Window one is your timeilne
- Window two is groups
- Go to article post on your timeline
- Click "Share"
- Paste the article description into box
- Click share arrow above
- Choose "In a group"
- Type group's name into box
- Click "Share Link"
Share as many articles with as many groups and friends as you can. Each post on your timeline will keep the tally of shares for each article link. Just before midnight on October 1, 2014, give John the number of total shares for each of your posts. John will verify it by looking at your timeline. Good luck!
Talebears are not toys, they're paranormal investigators
Detects vibration if moved and responds with audio alarm
Vibration audio alarm is 120 decibels and lasts about a minute
Remote control range is up to 20 meters with arm and disarm buttons
Designed as a trigger object to appeal to children spirits
To receive email alerts when a new article is posted from this author, click the SUBSCRIBE button.
If you enjoyed this article, click the subscribe button above to receive email updates when a new article is published. Join John on Facebook, follow on Twitter, or connect on Google+. For more information on the author, visit his website.